Duro-last material is a single-ply roofing systems. These types of systems have grown in popularity over the past 30 years as a preferred commercial roofing system, due to their ability to provide strength, flexibility, and long-lasting durability, it’s no wonder that architects, roofing contractors and building owners love this product.
Advantages of pre-fabricated sheets include the consistency of the quality of the membrane and accessories, and versatility in their attachment methods that may be used on a variety of commercial building applications.
Duro-last provides maximum freedom of choice in roof design, performance and appearance to suit new construction and refurbishment. In addition to providing a durable and watertight membrane roofing system, allDuro-last sheets are furnished from the factory with a highly-reflective “cool roof” surface that becomes part of an energy efficient building envelope system. Cool roof systems reflect rays of the sun, reducing building cooling costs.
Benefits of Duro-last Roofing:
- Proven track record of performance
- Broad range of application methods
- With insulation, provides an even better-performing building component
- Choice of colors, all including “Cool Roofing” options
- Superior waterproofing characteristics
- High tensile-strength
- Competitive life-cycle cost